Part two of Body Talk looks at the workings of the cardiovascular system and the different disorders that can occur when it goes wrong.
By completing this module, pharmacy technicians will:
- Know the structures that comprise the cardiovascular system
- Be able to explain how the system works
- Understand what blood pressure is and how it is measured
- Be aware of different cardiac disorders, their causes, symptoms and treatments
- Be aware of different vascular disorders, their causes, symptoms and treatments.