Recording your revalidation
TM believes that revalidation solutions should be free, easy to use and accessible to all pharmacy professionals. That’s why we’ve enhanced tmmagazine.co.uk and developed new features to enable all pharmacy technicians to take control of their individual learning and development needs and revalidation requirements.
Pharmacy technicians can register for free, create a revalidation plan and record planned and unplanned CPD entries, peer discussions and reflective accounts in a personal, secure revalidation record using GPhC-approved recording templates.
How to create a revalidation plan:
- Register and log in
- Go to your profile and select ‘My Revalidation Plan’ from the menu
- Choose ‘Create Plan’ and follow the on-screen instructions to set learning objectives and timeframe
- Save and view your plan.
How to use your plan:
- Once you have finished reading one of our articles or have completed an e-learning module, select ‘Add to Revalidation Record’
- Choose the type of CPD learning your require – planned or unplanned – attach the learning to your designated plan, complete the form and click submit and save. Note, you can return to this form at any point in the future to edit or complete your entry
- To add your own revalidation entry, go to your profile and select ‘Add new revalidation entry’ from the menu and follow the on-screen instructions
- Your progress will be mapped on your Revalidation Plan and entries will be saved to this,
as well as on your overall personal Revalidation Record.
The system is free to use and offers unlimited storage for your revalidation records. Register and log in here to get started.