Save the date
The Association of Pharmacy Technicians UK's (APTUK) annual Membership Business Meeting (MBM) and Showcase will be held on 4 April 2020 at the Wesley Euston Hotel and Conference venue, in central London.
The event is free for APTUK members and £48 for non-members, which will be redeemable against APTUK membership for the year for those eligible.
The MBM is an opportunity for members of APTUK to hear about updates on the work of the board and workstreams over the last 12 months. There is also an opportunity to review proposals for future work of the Association and pose questions to the board for discussion at the meeting.
Proposals, infographs from workstreams on the work of the last 12 months and opportunities for questions will be available to members via the members area of the APTUK website four weeks prior to the MBM. Further information will also be provided via the website.
Pharmacy technician experts from across a variety of pharmacy sectors will provide updates on a range of topics as follows:
- The home counties national officers will give updates on developments across Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Pre-registration trainee pharmacy technicians: Integrated training (Pilot) - an update
- Technical services: where are we now?
- The role of pharmacy technicians in PCNs
- The role of a community pharmacy technician in improving patient care
- Chairing an APTUK branch - what you need to know.
The event will end with an opportunity to see the work that has been going on across the APTUK branches and a question panel – tickets for both the MBM and the Showcase event will go on sale soon, according to APTUK.