Part one of Body Talk looks at the respiratory system. It considers its structure and how it works when it is healthy, as well as discussing the symptoms and treatments of cough and COPD.
By completing this module, pharmacy technicians will:
- Know the structure of the respiratory system
- Appreciate the terms used to measure lung function
- Know what COPD is and how it differs from asthma
- Understand how COPD managed and monitored
- Feel better equipped to support patients who have the condition.