Before you begin, have you completed
- Nutrition and medicines: part one
- Nutrition and medicines: part two
- Nutrition and medicines: part three
Welcome to the fourth module in our series looking at nutrition, medicines and myths. It is based on the Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education (CPPE) Nutrition, medicines and myths: evolution of pharmacy practice programme, and is designed to give you an overview and better understanding of this area of practice.
- Be able to name components that make up food content
- Have an understanding of their importance within a diet
- Be aware of the different functions they contribute to in the body.
Foods contain a range of different nutrients, including macronutrients and micronutrients. Explore the full range of food content over the course pages.